Thursday, January 14, 2010

love hurts

Today i miss my orphan babies. Some days seem unbearable. It seems like I never stop thinking about them. I wonder how they feel, what they look like, what they are learning, what their new favorite phrase is, what adventure they are going on, and if they've been matched. I miss seeing their little faces light up when they get an album of their new family. I miss the joy that they brought me and the unconditional love that they gave me. I miss China. I miss my China babies. Sometimes I ask God why I don't feel called there... I ask him why? Why is my heart there but it's just not... right. And then I remember to but my trust and fear in Him and to believe that I have another plan. But I do know, that one day, I'll have my own little Asian baby. If anything, God brought me to China to show me that one day I'll adopt as many children as I can because they all deserve a home and love.





Love hurts. But it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers