Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Devastation in Haiti

Dear friends,

It is our responsibility to stand in the gap for our brothers and sisters in haiti. Please pray for them. I can only imagine the turmoil and pain they are going through. Not only was Haiti a rough place to live in on a normal day but I can only imagine what it's like with everything destroyed. I am fearful and confused but I know that God is with his children. I look at the news and can hardly open my eyes. How will anything be fixed? How will people survive? It is not my part to question, it is my part to pray, so please, please, pray for haiti. There are tons and tons of orphanages and missionaries and Christians in haiti. Don't forget about them in a few days, write them on your hand and pray... unceasingly that God will intervene.

Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers