Wednesday, June 2, 2010

battlefield

To all of my prayer warriors it's time to get your prayers on. I've been talking with Mountain Christian Church (in Maryland) about my internship. I've figured up my budget and I need to raise about $15,000. It's going to cost me around $1275 to pay my bills a month.

So I'm beginning my first stage of support, PRAYER. I need prayer, all the prayer i can get. Currently i'm jobless but tomorrow I have an interview at a daycare, please pray that this goes well. It's full time and I can use this 3 month salary to help support myself. Secondly I need prayer that God will guide me, that he will show me the way and help me with all of the logistics. Figuring up health and car insurance is confusing stuff. Also, pray that churches will find favor with me. This internship will be such an incredible learning opportunity. My internship is under the "glocal" minister. This means that I will be working with global and local ministries, missionaries, and such. This is my passion and I'm so excited about it. The reason I'm so excited about it is because churches need missions ministers. The church is called to reach the unreached and I want to educate and help the church fulfill the great commission.

All of this to say, I'm starting to get really excited about all of this. I think it'll be a great opportunity. It's going to be a lot of stress and hard work getting up there but if God wills it, it'll all fall into place.

Thank you for your prayers.

P.S. the goal is to have me out there... SEPTEMBER 1... EEK!

1 comment:

  1. Why does love always feel like a battlefield?!

    A battlefield....

    A battlefield...

    ReplyDelete

Followers