Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boom!

Hey friends! Well as exciting as my life is, I thought it was time to update you on a few things.

1. I'm still single.
2. I'm still jobless.
3. This makes me very much available.


Okay okay, enough of that. Next Thursday (the 17th) I will get the opportunity to present my internship for Mountain. During this time I will tell them how this will not only benefit me, my home church, Mountain CC, but also the Kingdom. I'm trying to raise $15,300. I'm praying that my church will be my main supporter, not only financially but also through prayer. Please join me this next week in asking for God's favor and guidance in the provision of my funds so that I can go to Maryland and learn about "Glocal" ministry.

If you would like to look at Mountian's website it is mountainchristian.org --- not only is their missions program incredible but so is the history of their church and the other incredible ministries being produced from their church.

Well, Blessings to you this week!

Kinseymac


In the meantime I'll be smelling the flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers