Sunday, December 27, 2009

Double Deuces in 10 days

So my birthday is nearing!!!! Ahh year number 22! I can't believe it. Well I'm blogging early because I need some ideas for my birthday. It's unfortunate that my birthday is always during winter break!!!!!! And I love my birthday, i love to be with friends and family, I love cake, and i love presents (gifts are my love language...). Sooo I'll be in Tulsa so I'll celebrate with family and high school friends. And then I'll celebrate in Joplin the 7th and 8th with people who are in Joplin. Oh and there is more. I'm going to St. Louis to celebrate with my good friend Korri. And then I thought well I need to celebrate when I get back to OCC for school. Looks like a month of parties for me! I'm pretty excited!!!!! woot woot!

(pretty sure this is a lame blog... but I'm snowed in with nothing else to do...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers