Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby Mac


I would like to announce that we have a miracle in my family!!!

My brother and sister-in-law have had complications during their pregnancy and we've all been very nervous about the arrival of "baby mac". You see my sister-in-law is a carrier of Hunter's Disease and her sweet little brother Michael has this disease. I don't really understand what it does to you but basically your muscles deteriorate and your life span is shortened and you live mostly through your youth.

The nerve racking thing about the pregnancy is that if the baby is a boy he has a 50/50 chance of having Hunters disease and if the baby is a girl she will be a carrier.

Well I've been praying for this little baby, and I felt selfish when I was praying so eventually i asked the Holy Spirit to pray for me and I asked the Lord to deliver my brother and his wife a healthy baby.

At 6 o'clock tonight we met my brother and sister in law and they announced to us what "baby mac" is...

A GIRL!!!!! A healthy baby Girl!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord, for a healthy little niece.

I am so excited for this little one to come into the world. I think i'll probably be the coolest aunt ever. I'll teach her my shopping skills, my memorization techniques (because hopefully she'll find her way to Ozark...), and I'll teach her my best jokes :) .

Keep praying for a healthy pregnancy! Baby Mac enters the world the end of may/early june.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers