Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Square? Nah, I'd rather say i'm a "cube"

Well friends,

BIG NEWS! I bought my first car tonight. I am so excited! I purchased a 2010 Nissan Cube; color "bitter chocolate"... I am so excited. Not only for my new car but this little baby is what I'll be taking to Maryland. This is one of the many steps that i had to take in order to be able to go to Maryland! This internship is becoming so so real! Did I mention that i was excited?

Well, I'll be saying goodbye to my old car, the "gem (gemini)" my 2000 Plymouth Voyager Van. I'm not to sad to see her go... my brother will be taking good car of her. However, I do desperately need to name my Cube. So, I'm hosting a naming contest. I don't have a prize... but I think the prize is that I'll name my car what you suggested! Here are the regulations, it has to be a boy name because my cube is a "guy"... So put your thinking caps on and suggest a name, I'll let you know when I come to a decision!

10 comments:

  1. Liam.

    But I like Hex the best. You see, a cube has six sides which makes it a hexahedron. And your car is a cube...Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, kins!
    i'll be thinking about the name...no ideas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinsey!

    We love this story and would like to post it to the Nissan cube Facebook fan page tomorrow www.facebook.com/nissancube.

    We'll ask the community to help name your cube. They're a very helpful group!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at Charlie busting out the geometrical terms. And look at Kinsey getting some corporate sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for all the help you guys! Charlie, I love the name hex... but i'm going to keep my options open and see what the Nissan cube Facebook fan page mentions too! I'm super duper excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see a chocolate one, I think of ..chocolate. And the one chocolate bar with a cube-shape? Chunky! Call him Chunk (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a red Cube myself ... named it Rubix, or Ruby for short ... for a Bitter Chocolate colored "male" Cube, I'll have to mull that one over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name him Chip...like Chocolate Chip! I hope that you find that you love yours as much as I love mine. I so wanted the chocolate one, but my daughters were so excited about bringing it home that day that we had to get the black (all the dealership had on the lot at the moment). Can't wait to see what you name him :)

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kinsey!

    We got some great suggestions on the Nissan cube Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/nissancube - We won't choose a favorite, but we will say that there are a few great names that we may like more than others :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers