Monday, April 25, 2011

Life Update

Hello friends.

It's been way too long since my last post. I'm so sorry! However, it should show that I have just been crazy busy, or as I say, CRA CRA!

If you didn't know, my residency at Mountain Christian Church is coming to a quick end. I'll be moving back to Oklahoma the beginning of July. Surprisingly enough, I'm sad, scared, and anxious about leaving Maryland. I've become pretty comfortable here but I know God has other plans for me. It's weird how you just "know" but I have peace about moving back home. Not sure how long I'll be there but I feel God preparing me for something more than I could ever imagine.

In the mean time, I'm learning to live in the moment and take one step at a time. It's been wonderful relinquishing my fears, hopes, and dreams. It's been a scary process but God's faithfulness proves to be better than any of my wildest dreams.

May you find peace in the One who brings about plans bigger than you. Dream Big, allow God to act intentionally in your life and expect Him to show up in unexpected ways.

Love,

Kinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers